03 November 2012

November 3: The Loot

It was a bustling day, and I was in motion much longer than I was sitting still. Shopping to do and preparations for an evening event in Baltimore.

My art today was all in the planning and details.

One accomplishment, though, was a shopping run to my favorite paper arts shop, The Queen's Ink in Savage Mill. I recently received a gift card there so I had made a date with myself to pick up some inks, odds, 'n ends to use my credit.

I am very grateful to the person who gave me this surprise gift as a way of saying thanks to me. I promise to share the art that I make with the loot.

2 comments:

  1. You will make something spectacular, no doubt with all those lovely stash items...I like the leaves
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was visiting the Queen on Friday! Always so many things to "need"! I see you bought that really cool lantern! I can't wait to see what you do with it. Have fun with you're new goodies!

    ReplyDelete